RIP Rik Mayall

Very sad news, absute legend!

RIP!

He was one of the reason I first got into acting, went to the same school but obviously at different times. Remember watching loads of his performances that had been recorded, truly a very special person.

RIP Rik Mayall. This is very sad news.

His comic timing was legendary and was a much loved figure for me when I was growing up.

I must've watched every episode of Bottom hundreds of times and knew every line off by heart.

Brilliant in everything he was in. The Young Ones, Bottom, The New Statesman, Comic Strip Presents, Blackadder, Drop Dead Fred... he was a great talent.

Will be very sadly missed.

wiredollsig.jpg

^This, Flash always cracked me up. "Hey nursey, am I pleased to see you or is that a canoe in my pocket?"  :lol:

I'm usually immune to famous deaths but I was a bit choked when I heard about Rik passing away. He was truly unique, a comedy genius in my opinion, and made me piss my pants for decades. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

^This, Flash always cracked me up. "Hey nursey, am I pleased to see you or is that a canoe in my pocket?"  :lol:

I'm usually immune to famous deaths but I was a bit choked when I heard about Rik passing away. He was truly unique, a comedy genius in my opinion, and made me piss my pants for decades. 

I can't like this post enough! One the the best episodes of Blackadder ever!

Looks like i'm breaking them out tonight, watched the Young One's last night