Forever - Warframe Clan Thread

L_C_Scipio

I think the elevator may have two doors? If not I'd say cancel that and build something else. I'll check it out when I get home in a bit. I'm going to use the last of my starting plat on a forma so we can get started on something right away.

Elevator should be done. I bought the forma for it the other day. So whatever you want to build next go ahead

Right now we can have 10 members. Do we need more than that?

Right now we have two doors we can use, upstairs and the main room. If we need more member space we have to build a Shadow barracks, which is a dead end. Then we'll need to build another hall or a Cross Connector so we'll have more doors. Then we'll need a Reactor before we can build anything else. So:

1. Shadow barracks if we need the space

2. Cross connector

3. Reactor

After that we can see where we're at. Thoughts?

Right now we have 5 with another five pending. You need a key to get in the dojo but you should get the blueprint for it when you get/accept the invite.

I guess we don't need the Shadow barracks yet so I'll build that connector so we have places to build more stuff.

Ok, the reason you're not getting the invite is cause our members plus pending is ten, which is max size right now. So I'm gonna build that barracks and solve that problem for now. Give it 24 hours and we can get you an invite that hopefully will actually work.

I'm thinking about buying a little plat to get forma with so we can get rolling with the dojo. I'd like to get research labs built so we can make cool guns :)

Big clans fight over possession of dark sectors using solar rails, these must be researched in a different lab in the dojo. The controlling clan of each dark sector can put a tax on their sector, meaning everyone who completes the mission donates a small percentage of resources and credits to the controlling clan.

When 2 clans are in a battle over the territory sometimes a clan offers battle pay, they will pay you x amount of credits to complete the mission in their name and help them win control of the sector.

It's a bit confusing but it really only applies to large clans...

blackops2sig.jpg

How's that work? You research and it gives you blueprint?

The clan can research different items after donating x amount of resources after the resources are donated by the clan wait 3 days and then you can purchase the blueprint for usually 15,000 credits, after that you build it in foundry like any other weapon. Weapons like nikana and sybaris etc are only available via this method or paying he extortionate platinum prices...

blackops2sig.jpg

Just finished downloading this today. Gonna have a good bash on it tonight.

From what i've briefly read it seems there's no room in the clan with the current setup. So i'll go solo for the moment till we can get shit sorted.

Is there anything that i'll potentially pick up that people's would need?

All sorted and building clan key now.

Really enjoyed this game so far. Bit of a breath of fresh air. Almost reminds me of a hack and slash game but from a shooter perspective.

Gonna have loads to ask about specials and stuff lile that. Bit for the time being able to remember i have them would be a start!

Thanks to Chris and Brede for the help on all the nooby questions tonight

Guys what's the situation with your research lab?

E.G if you wanted to are you able to research things like sybaris rifle and nikana?

Basically I'm just wondering wether you have to earn what the clan is able to research or it's all available to research from day 1 and just requires the resources and credits to create...

I'm thinking of quitting my current clan as apparently there's been some sort of drama and most the friendly people who actually take part in anything seem to have jumped ship...

This clan can research a lot of thing and I'm wondering if I move over into the FG clan I will at least have the option of all the research items.

I hope this made sense and if anyone can confirm anything for me then if you'll have me I'd like to join FG...

EDIT:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Research

Everything on these tabs for each lab in the link above is at least able to research in my current lab, and I'd like to know if the same is available for yours?

blackops2sig.jpg

We haven't built labs yet, though that's the next thing I'd like to work on. I think I'm gonna buy the 170 plat pack which should buy enough forma to build everything.

Let me know,I have 250p still and will chip in to get the stuff.

Johnny you are more that welcome. Just let us know. I haven't looked into the research lab yet.

Ok then just send me an invite when you can, I have a few formas and plat.

Just tell me what I need to do as the dojo was fully built already when I first ever went there...

I will try to send you one tonight if no one gets one before then. I'll promote you so you can build whatever you want.

All sorted and building clan key now.

Really enjoyed this game so far. Bit of a breath of fresh air. Almost reminds me of a hack and slash game but from a shooter perspective.

Gonna have loads to ask about specials and stuff lile that. Bit for the time being able to remember i have them would be a start!

Thanks to Chris and Brede for the help on all the nooby questions tonight

Look at the controller setup Scipio suggested. It's a ton better to me. Especially the melee

I finished the T connector, done in 12 hours. The next thing will have to be a reactor since we've used all our available energy. The other door from that connector will need to be something with more doors.