Forever - Warframe Clan Thread

L_C_Scipio

Admin Edit:  Please use this thread for all Warframe clan related discussion - meet up times, new members, dojo options, etc.  Thanks!  

I contributed most of the materials for the elevator, which is the only thing I saw being built. All that's left is the forma; I got a blueprint for one from an alert mission so I'm building it now. It looks like most things in the dojo require forma, which are rare and expensive to make so I recommend a solid plan before building anything.

I contributed most of the materials for the elevator, which is the only thing I saw being built. All that's left is the forma; I got a blueprint for one from an alert mission so I'm building it now. It looks like most things in the dojo require forma, which are rare and expensive to make so I recommend a solid plan before building anything.

Sounds good to me thanks

I nominate Nolan as the unofficial leader of the clan.  You know more about it than us.  

I haven't been on since last week.  Did our trade thing ever get finished?  

I hope we didn't F anything up that first night getting things started.  Did we? 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

The onlg thing I saw in the dojo was an elevator being built.

I really don't know much about the clan aspect of the game but we can learn together!

Chris and I started a Trading Center.  It was in the main room.  We both donated Credits towards it and some other resource (forgot the name).  It's not there?  

Chris started a separate room add-on.  Not sure what it's use/purpose is.  

I don't even remember seeing an elevator.  

Weird! 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Chris and I started a Trading Center. It was in the main room. We both donated Credits towards it and some other resource (forgot the name). It's not there?

Chris started a separate room add-on. Not sure what it's use/purpose is.

I don't even remember seeing an elevator.

Weird!

I'm pretty sure it was the elevator I started

I did see the trading post. I'll finish it tomorrow when my forma is done. After that I've got some mods I can give you guys that will be helpful, like Redirection (increases shields) if you don't have it yet.

Cool. If there is anything I can do let me know. I'll be messing around on it tomorrow night probably

Maybe I`m looking in the wrong place, but I can`t find any invites if you did send one though Chris.

No big deal though as I am getting tired of this game. I actually fell asleep last night playing it.

I have no idea what I`m doing. I Fused some mods last night, and think I improved something.. But not sure.

My inventory says I have the Coran (?) blueprint, but on the Foundry that I don`t. Have played through Mercury several times but no Morphics.  If it takes crazy long time to find parts and stuff, I don`t have the patience for it.

Have you played in a party with people more experienced yet?  That's when it gets good.  Once you're in game with some people, things are so much easier to explain.  Don't give up yet.  Hopefully we can all get in a party this week.  

Nope, only played with randoms.

I found th problem with the invite,we have to build on to the dojo more to have more people. I'm going to work on it tomorrow hopefully

What do y'all want to build next in the dojo? Needs to be something with doors so we can add the expanded dojo. I think that's the name. Then we can have up to 30 people. We are maxed out now

I think the elevator may have two doors? If not I'd say cancel that and build something else. I'll check it out when I get home in a bit. I'm going to use the last of my starting plat on a forma so we can get started on something right away.