Sub Forums

Expect a few to go away, and a few to be created.

I am trying to work on predicting our growth patterns here and we have some subs that never get used (Minecraft is one)

Also, I see some areas where we might better be able to help folks find things and what not.

As always I am open to suggestions.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

If I move stuff, and you feel it shouldn't be moved, then let me know and we can discuss it

If you think I should move something, and I haven't then let me know

if you want a sub forum created/ removed let me know and we can discuss it

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

i think this is a great idea.  the FCC thread could probably fly in Current Affairs proper, or even General Discussion -- it's linked up legitimately so it fits the criteria of those areas.

seriously though this is a win for everyone i think.

Mass moving things is tricky, I know I missed a ton of others, but I did move that one back. Thanks for the heads up

Mass moving things is tricky, I know I missed a ton of others, but I did move that one back. Thanks for the heads up

thank you for being you. 

Keep at Sennex and maybe I'll suck your dick too. ;)

(too much? That might have been too much...)

it's summer on the forum, time to get weird.

Well then, pop some pills and come on down to the first annual FG dick sucking festival. There'll be sausages, hot dogs, and corn dogs as well as a number of interesting vendors.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.