Favela Remake

Commander_Undies

original-620x400.jpg

Details Invasion DLC for Call of Duty: Ghosts have been leaked via the official Call of Duty website earlier today. We got the maps of the 3 new maps part of the DLC pack. One of them, Pharaoh, could possibly be a remake a MW2′s Favela map.

MW2′s Favela map has a similar point of entrance, pathway, and background to the image of Pharaoh. This is not confirmed yet and we’ll update when we get more information on this.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

You hear that?

That's the sound of IW grasping at straws.

Both studios have been bringing back maps for years now. This has been planned since before the game came out.

I always wanted them to bring back Favela. One of my favorite maps ever.

Actually I'd have happily paid $30 or more for a pack with all the MW2 maps.

Both studios have been bringing back maps for years now. This has been planned since before the game came out.

I always wanted them to bring back Favela. One of my favorite maps ever.

Actually I'd have happily paid $30 or more for a pack with all the MW2 maps.

Yea I've not complained about them bringing back maps. Well good maps. I still hate terminal.

favela was great until you actually got a chopper gunner and everyone was inside

unless you had them trapped and spawning at the top of the hill in the open

man that spawn trap was fucking lame

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

According to Charlieintel; the map ISN'T a remake of Favela.

I don't mind the franchise bringing back old maps if they are good maps and if they are re-imagined in a good state like Firing Range and Summit but the maps in Ghosts from IW including the remake of Scrapyard just lacked character and had a horrible colour palate. It's not like it's the old maps designed by the current IW either - it's like they're scrapping for leftovers of the past when their side of the COD franchise was good. It's all a bit desperate for me. If they designed maps on par with Bayview in each pack; they might be able to make up for the core maps in design and presentation.  

So whoever completes the field order gets a Y-8 gunship which echoes the AC130!? Fuck me IW. It was bad enough having air support like that stacking in MW2 let alone someone getting it in the first 20 seconds of the match. The matches could be over and people rage quitting right off the bat.

IW are absolutely clueless. This map should be free also. 

I know they can't design maps for shit and have had to borrow old ones from the real IW but this pack represents shite value for money for the few left that play this game. 

Seriously, what the fuck has this game become?

Pirate ghost that look like they're off a scooby doo cartoon...

Then favela and ac 130s, it's just desperate attempts to try and bring back the glory days...

They ruined that with mike Myers, predator and ghost pirates...

blackops2sig.jpg