Battlefield: Hardline

J4MES OX4D

Well just played it for around an hour and I have to say I'm surprised, I found it alot of fun.

The new hotwire mode is going to be dependant on team mates as one game we got destroyed because team wouldn't get in cars but when I it was balanced it played well.

Heist once you know what to do isn't bad, conquest is as always except I think choppers are a little op with a good pilot on board.

The kits seem quite balanced except for sniping which one found quite pointless unless you like to snipe.

Games ran smooth, ttk is a little quick and the kill can seems a little pointless in its present state.

I see where people get the whole dlc of bf4 from but I really don't buy into that all franchises could be classed the same imo, I played a shit ton of bf4 with little problem, loved the infantry type modes and this is more of the same.

Will play it some more but it might just be the nice distraction from destiny I've been looking for.

I am getting it enjoyed the beta, it seemed like fun and I'm missing my battlefield fix.

Need something other than destiny as well for when I'm on solo.

I personally find that dlc argument pretty week, it's no different to other franchises.

I'm seriously considering getting this, the TV ad made it look pretty good... I know that mean shat all but, it's made me more intrigued than I was before...

I haven't brought a game in so long either. Hmm, decisions...

blackops2sig.jpg

The story for Hardline looks good, but I don't know about the multiplayer. Let us know how you like it!

I wasn't going to get it until I played the beta, I always liked the small frantic game modes more in bf4 domination being my favourite so hardline being a more infantry based game suits me, I really enjoyed the limited time I had on the beta but it was enough to sell it to me.

I wasn't going to get it until I played the beta, I always liked the small frantic game modes more in bf4 domination being my favourite so hardline being a more infantry based game suits me, I really enjoyed the limited time I had on the beta but it was enough to sell it to me.

Oo lala. Did someone say BF domination? My favorite. Now you have me interested!

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

BF4:

PC
Peak 24h
PS3
Peak 24h
XBOX360
Peak 24h
XBOXONE
Peak 24h
PS4
Peak 24h

Hardline:

PC
Peak 24h
PS3
Peak 24h
XBOX360
Peak 24h
XBOXONE
Peak 24h
PS4
Peak 24h

It's banging on the PS4!

Just had my first hour or so and so far it has a few frustrations but I expected it would.

Tdm I just didnt get the spawn system on that mode at all just random spawns which sometimes land you near an enemy.

Ttk seems really fast evasion though not impossible is difficult.

All my time on bf so far doesn't seem to count for much, it's going to take some learning but it's definitely fast paced and hectic.

The game looks pretty good and the hit detection seems good no weird glitches so far and it runs smoothly.

Next time I'm going to hit blood Money and hotwire to see if I can use my boosts and get some better stuff, however I have a feeling the lack of weapons might be an issue.

Edit forgot to mention 64 player tdm.

Whoever came up with hotwire deserves some credit love this game mode for ranking fast.

My boost had run out when I had this game but in one short game I sat in the back of the van repairing while it was driven round earned around $25000 and loads of xp.

FB_IMG_1426941440017_zps2lhng6wg.jpg

I'm not sure why you got them nut they did give them out as apologies for the game being poor at release I think.

Yes you use in game cash for everything rather than grind to unlock stuff you buy what you want for cash including battle packs.