The Legend of Conan - Arnold Returns in 2015

spectre

Wow, this is a shocker. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'll watch it and I hope its good, but something tells me it won't be.

cannes-king-conan-poster-570x835.jpg

Conan, what is best in life? How about a teaser poster and release date for “The Legend of Conan”?

Courtesy of joblo.com and theArnoldFans.com comes a poster for The Legend of Conan, which sees Arnold Schwarzenegger reprising the role of the Robert E. Howard character he brought to the screen back in the 1980s. The poster appeared at the Cannes Film Festival this week in France. The poster also gives a targeted release date — December 2015.

The film is being produced by Chris Morgan with a screenplay by Andrea Berloff. The general story revolves around an older Conan, now king, wanting to get back to doing what he does best — crushing the skulls of his enemies.

Keep calm and question nothing.

First I have heard of this. As a kid growing up in the late 70's and 80's I was into things like Dungeons & Dragons and anything medieval back then so needless to say I was a huge fan of the Conan movies, so I dunno how I am going to feel about this one. I will for sure have to see it though.

Cool, can't be worse than that one conan remake a bit ago lol.

Yeah, no shit.

This actually makes me want to rewatch the old ones. Who else is with me? I'm gonna watch them tomorrow night.

Keep calm and question nothing.

spectre, on 18 May 2014 - 5:14 PM, said:

Yeah, no shit.

This actually makes me want to rewatch the old ones. Who else is with me? I'm gonna watch them tomorrow night.

My dad and I are gunna watch them when he gets back in a couple weeks, kind of can't wait haha.

Drifter, on 18 May 2014 - 7:48 PM, said:

I actually just recently watched Conan the Destroyer. It was (AMC I think) or some channel one night about a month ago and I watched it.

They had a remake? I must have missed that one, or I just don't remember perhaps.

You didn't miss much lol.