This is what my car needs.

:lol: It's every day. I almost saw a guy get run over yesterday in a crosswalk by the lady I was behind who had just blown a stop sign like it didn't exist. Wish I had the extra coin to install recording devices in my cars. I'm not making it up. I limit the middle finger, I'm a big thumbs up guy. Like this morning at 6 in the AM, after I'd only been awake about 20 minutes, when I went to pass some old ugly fuck and he moved over into my lane half way and rode in the middle of both so I couldn't pass without going into oncoming traffic. So I lowered the window, get mirrors hitting close to the guy he looks over... POP! The thumb and a smile. :D

I like the oops one. I've been thinking a lot lately about ways in which I can deliver messages to other drivers while on the road. For example I can't stand when people throw cigarette butts out of their window and it hits or comes close to hitting my car. So if I had a T shirt gun I could pack it full of butts I gather from works smokers outposts in anticipation. This way if I got the chance I could pull up next to the person and shoot them all over their car and see how they like it. Fair is fair. Also thinking about using one to shoot rolled up drivers manuals or papers that have VR Codes to it (http://dmv.ny.gov/sites/default/files/legacy_files/broch/mv21.pdf) on them at people. Then I wonder how much jail time flinging garbage and drivers manuals at cars would get me  :lol:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg