Dragons Teeth DLC

J4MES OX4D

This should be out next month plus Riot Shields are being added apparently.

Dunno about what to expect from the maps but I would like to see a large snowfield or something which really showoff Frostbite 3. Locker is amazing outside and I'd love to see a massive snow based terrain as that's something we haven't had yet.  

Look forward to some new maps, I've been happy with the dlc so far, China rising sucks but love second assault and navel strike maps are solid when it runs right so big hope that the next ones will play well.

Also waiting to see what new weapons might be available.

I can see the shields being used quite a bit on Metro and possibly Locker for good old classic door blocking. I may have to choose 'no rules' servers from now on as if I see any shield noob door camping; I'll have to get out the C4/RPG/RGO/Frag/M320 and basically any else that goes BOOM!

These could be very useful if used correctly on the likes of Rush for protecting planters and defusers but as this is a FPS game with a fair few idiots in the community as expected; I can't see many people using them wisely. 

It'll be a good laugh to have them on board though!

Map names leaked as Sunken Dragon, Propaganda, Pearl Market and Lumpini Garden.

Pearl Market is in Beijing

HongQiao_postcard.jpg

Limpini Gardens in is Bangkok

ddyxxe-1.jpg

A new possible game mode has been discovered call Chainlink which is a bit like Conquest but you have to capture points that link with others to further bleed the enemy objectives. A leak from the code is here:

nt3YIG5.jpg