Forever Gaming guild - Ethereal Brothership

Diddums

Our guild is coming along nicely and we should be raiding in no time if all goes well.

So far we have:

Tanks:

Kreex (Me, Fury Warrior)

Xevach (Klax, blood Death Knight)

Healers:

Druidi (Resto Druid)

Erhux (Erax, Resto Shaman)

OPEN

DPS:

Sven (Monk)

Boom (MM Hunter / Rogue)

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

Please bear in mind that I won't be able to make every raid due to my messed up shift pattern, so I'm relying on some of the other guys to step up and take the lead. I know Erax and Klax are good at this, so if they're on and I'm not, please work with them to get the raid going. We will also need someone with an off-spec tank to take my spot if I'm not able to attend.

If you'd like to hop in a raid with us drop a note here. We require you to have Teamspeak and a microphone so we can communicate properly, and blame everyone else when it all goes tits up.

Please also note that you are not guaranteed a raiding spot. We have a pool of raiders and it works on a first come, first serve basis. If you are late, don't be surprised to find someone else in your spot. Unfortunately this is a side effect of raiding and there isn't much we can do about it unless you want to inconvenience everyone else on the team.

We had great fun last time around, the team eddort was outstanding and the atmosphere amongst the team during raids was hands down some of the best time I've ever had gaming, so with a bit of team work and co-operation, we can easily achieve that again.

Thanks for reading and see you all in game!

banlol.png

Well hello noobs, I've now switched over to Grim Batol

So the one and only little mage Bluemarlin is back

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Bluemarlin/advanced

ilvl 544 and not one single piece of decent raid gear.

I not played him much, so got my fingers in a right mess, when ganked by a warlock 20 seconds after arriving at Timeless. That never happened on Frostwhisper.

I'm upto this quest now http://www.wowdb.com/quests/33343-the-archiereus-of-flame if anyone wants to help!

Cya online

You waster Diddums, can't believe Klax is letting you tank raids still!

I remember watching you get one-shotted by Death Wings spikey things so so many times.

The Sven mentioned isn't Dremix Sven is it?

Going to bring my hunter across next as that one is pretty much maxed out, and hunters are so much fun for pulling everything in a room and annoying loser tanks that can't maintain aggro and have crap gear (In response to that huntard thread).

No, Sven is a new face. You enjoying having other actual real people on the server?

I logged on to fw a while ago. 8pm on a Saturday night. Middle of Stormwind, one other player. One. On a Saturday.

Terrible.

banlol.png

unfortunately leon every tank needs a sidekick!

and we are terribly geared both of us atm hopeing for som good drops from lfr etc, got a nice pair of shoulders from our run today, unfortunately we didn't get the shamans down :(

I have written a recruiting text for a macro to spam in trade chat. Please take a look at it and leave some suggestions. Thanks.

/2 {star} <Ethereal Brothership> {star} Casual raiding guild (Flex/starting Normal soon) is looking for friendly and mature members to fill our ranks. We mainly need 3 more DPS, but any class or spec is welcome./w for info

Schweet!

I've also just done Flex1 seeing as I won't be able to make any guild runs this week and got a nice shiny new shield. 

Odd that, I spent a good four hours trying to kill Norushen with various groups and none of them worked. 

Then some angry kid wisped me "FROM NORUSHEN ONLY??????????" and I said yes, expecting a fail of epic proportions.

We one shotted everything. 

ilvl 536 now. You lot gonna catch up or?

I want to do normals. I hate green writing on my gear. 

banlol.png