Black/Death humor

Sennex

Some Butcher in Cardiff

That was the first film i ever saw at the cinema, must have been about 6. Only remember that it was ridiculously sad laid on thick with  that song 'bright eyes'.

At least the next movie I watched was Star Wars

fdbd82ca1d5a62252ff776fd40d196fb.jpg

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

A guy was walking to a bar and on his way he found a girl tied up to the railroad tracks. He untied her and they had sex. Guy gets to the bar, friends ask why he's so late, tells them about the girl he found and all the different positions they fucked in. Friends give him props and ask if he got head, guy replies "I couldn't find it."

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

There's a jewelry store named Jareds here in the US and their commercials are terrible. The jihad picture is a play on those commercials. I thought it was hilarious

Yep, if you guys don't have a Jereds there in the UK then you most likely won't understand that one. In the commercials here the woman always looks at the ring and says "He went to Jareds" .

^They are great. Theres a song of his quotes that's great as well if you haven't seen it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBkw2vtW6AE

I like: "My back is broken." - "What part? A vertebrae, or what portion?" - "No, spinal." [emoji38]

Thanks for sharing this, I feel like my life is complete now. [emoji38]

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.