Champions

BO7H B4RRELS

Free Vayne week :( Sigh.

I've come to realize that there is no happy medium with free week Vaynes. They either get fed and become OP, or they are terrible.

Also, I've been using Brand mid lately. If anyone hasn't had the chance to use him, you definitely should. He's amazing.

I've come to realize that there is no happy medium with free week Vaynes. They either get fed and become OP, or they are terrible.

Also, I've been using Brand mid lately. If anyone hasn't had the chance to use him, you definitely should. He's amazing.

It's just Vayne is the best carry, and super annoying to play against, even after she was nerfed..

What support do you guys recommend

Thresh. He is an extremely good support as well as being fun at the same time. If you don't feel like having to land regular skill shots though I would recommend someone like Taric or Sona. Sona's ult can be hard to use but it is doesn't take too long to get used to. 

Kia Ora. 

Soraka is easy and cheap.

Sent from my DROID4

HEY, HEY, HEY... Watch how you talk about my girl!  

Editing my list. Gotta put Lee Sin on there. 

You did really well with him last night.  He seems like he'd be a lot of fun to use.  I want to try him when he's free.  

What support do you guys recommend

I'm all about Soraka and Taric.  Soraka is more of a traditional support whereas Taric feels like a human shield.  You can absorb a lot of damage for your lane partner.  

Thresh. He is an extremely good support as well as being fun at the same time. If you don't feel like having to land regular skill shots though I would recommend someone like Taric or Sona. Sona's ult can be hard to use but it is doesn't take too long to get used to. 

Thresh is a pain in the ass!  The range on his pull is crazy.  We went against him last night in PvP.  I just avoided him at all costs, lol.  We won ;)  But, again, I second Taric.  Human shield w/ a heal.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

When I play PvP I try to always go mid lane as a mage, or I'll support the ADC on bottom lane.  Last night I played top lane two games in a row as a melee champion (Darius).  I had a lot of fun.  Did pretty decent overall.  I still prefer mid lane with a mage any day of the week, but it was a nice change up.  It's good to learn all the lanes anyway.  Here's my two scores:

Game 1 - 11 kills, 4 deaths, 4 assists.

Game 2 - 8 kills, 4 deaths, 4 assists.  

Neither game was mind blowing, but for being new at top/melee, I felt I held my own.  We won both games either way :)  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

When I play PvP I try to always go mid lane as a mage, or I'll support the ADC on bottom lane.  Last night I played top lane two games in a row as a melee champion (Darius).  I had a lot of fun.  Did pretty decent overall.  I still prefer mid lane with a mage any day of the week, but it was a nice change up.  It's good to learn all the lanes anyway.  Here's my two scores:

Game 1 - 11 kills, 4 deaths, 4 assists.

Game 2 - 8 kills, 4 deaths, 4 assists.  

Neither game was mind blowing, but for being new at top/melee, I felt I held my own.  We won both games either way :)

You were pretty much all alone up there. I couldn't gank because I kept getting caught out and dying. But yeah, you're a damn good top laner for that being one of your first times.

I was reading about her abilities the other night, she seems solid to me. 

I need to get away from using Ziggs all the time.  I've about burnt him out, I need to mix it up again.  Not sure who I'll use next. 

I was reading about her abilities the other night, she seems solid to me. 

I need to get away from using Ziggs all the time.  I've about burnt him out, I need to mix it up again.  Not sure who I'll use next. 

What role would you like to play with the next champion? Still mid? 

Kia Ora. 

It doesn't matter.  I enjoy all the lanes.  I'm best at Mid and Support, but I can play anything.  I've never tried Jungle, so I'm leaning towards that.  I've got Nunu and Warwick, so I'll probably learn one of them next. 

It doesn't matter.  I enjoy all the lanes.  I'm best at Mid and Support, but I can play anything.  I've never tried Jungle, so I'm leaning towards that.  I've got Nunu and Warwick, so I'll probably learn one of them next. 

Kayle is a really fun as well as strong AP mid, she is only 450 IP as well. Amumu is a very good champion to use if you are learning how to jungle; he has great gank potential, he is tanky and has one of the best ults for team-fights in the game.

Kia Ora. 

I used to own Kyle, but I used a refund token on her (before I knew they were limited).  Heiman used her the other day against me (1v1 Mid) and whooped me!  I may look into using her again.

Amumu is crazy.  I hate facing him.  He can take so much damage it's not even funny.  He's a super tank! 

I'm not looking to buy a new jungler, I'll just be using Nunu or Warwick. 

I used to own Kyle, but I used a refund token on her (before I knew they were limited).  Heiman used her the other day against me (1v1 Mid) and whooped me!  I may look into using her again.

Amumu is crazy.  I hate facing him.  He can take so much damage it's not even funny.  He's a super tank! 

I'm not looking to buy a new jungler, I'll just be using Nunu or Warwick. 

I didn't know that Kyle was in LoL. hahahaha AND A GIRL!

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif