Champions

BO7H B4RRELS

I've been using Kassadin here and there trying to get a feel for him lately.  Not sure what I think yet, but I'm going to stick with him since he's obviously very powerful.  I'm just not sure how to use him to his potential yet.  Need to watch some youtube videos. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I've been using Kassadin here and there trying to get a feel for him lately.  Not sure what I think yet, but I'm going to stick with him since he's obviously very powerful.  I'm just not sure how to use him to his potential yet.  Need to watch some youtube videos. 

Yeah, if you can get used to Kassadin, he's a really good champion to have. Super mobile.

league-of-legends-clash-of-fates-pc-071_

I've been playing Blitzcrank a bit here lately.  I've had him 3 times in ARAM, but haven't tried him on Summoners Rift yet.  I really dig his kit.  I think I could handle top or support with him just fine.  He's extremely versatile.  I love that you can build him as tank, ap, ad, support, or some combination.  And, he's fun to play.  I'd definitely recommend him if you haven't tried him yet.  If you do play him, what are you thoughts on his role, items, runes, and masteries? 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

He doesn't really work anywhere other than support.. great support though!

//

My champ pool: 0fef69c97b39f36404ef61793141348f.png

781267a3c772e399a3af77b1b832ace1.png

Favourite Champs for each role:

Top: Renekton, Volibear, Shyvana, Nasus

Jungle: Udyr, Wukong, Pantheon, Kha'Zix

Mid: Gragas, Ziggs, LeBlanc, Lulu

ADC: Lucian, Jinx, Cait, Sivir

Support: Leona, Thresh, Lulu

Favourite Champion overall is easily Udyr, unkillable, splitpushing, raidboss. Plus this skin is beautiful <3: bf5840ba2245fa667df912b7c610195d.png

xBO7HB4RRELSx, on 03 Mar 2014 - 06:14 AM, said:

league-of-legends-clash-of-fates-pc-071_

I've been playing Blitzcrank a bit here lately.  I've had him 3 times in ARAM, but haven't tried him on Summoners Rift yet.  I really dig his kit.  I think I could handle top or support with him just fine.  He's extremely versatile.  I love that you can build him as tank, ap, ad, support, or some combination.  And, he's fun to play.  I'd definitely recommend him if you haven't tried him yet.  If you do play him, what are you thoughts on his role, items, runes, and masteries? 

I played him support/tank in bottom lane last night, just fed kills to the adc all game!

When I got him on one lane ARAM he felt a bit OP for that mode...you pull into knock-up and that guy will die then it's a 5v4 haha.

I didn't think about playing him AP or AD, that sounds like some fun but not as safe....and I need safe because I die a lot!