League of Legends - Getting Started

BO7H B4RRELS

I ended up sending friend requests to a number of people. People I recognized anyways. If you get a  FriendRequest from DarkDragon2601 it me (cyberninja2601)

Patrick

How are you liking it so far?  Have you had a chance to team up with any other forum members?  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Don't like it so far. The screen positioning is very annoying. I think I'm level 6 or 7. You should have some XP because I had used your original link

I'm playing against bots and I think I am 6-0.

Playing as Ash mostly at the moment

Screen positioning?  As in it's zoomed in too close?  Mouse wheel scroll to zoom out.  If it's not letting you move around to view off your screen, then you've probably hit the "Y" key.  That locks the camera onto your camera.  

Thanks for using the link :)

Ashe is solid, but try someone different.  She's a ranged ADC.  Maybe try a melee on top lane, or try a mage at mid.  It makes the game feel a lot different using different champions.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I started a new acct since I've only done 20 games of pvp all before level 15ish then I started getting paired with 30's after level 20 and getting my ass handed to me. I want an acct so I can start pvp right away and learn with people of my skill ( and those fun smurfs that will go 40-2 ) and try to get better and learn pvp this time through. If anyone wants to add me it's Dock24.

Riot started a pretty cool "Teamwork OP" campaign. They have even made tumblr (http://teamworkop.tumblr.com/) with pictures and videos showing how teamwork helps. 

Here is the original video they made for it if you haven't seen it yet.

Here are some of my favourite pictures from the site 

tumblr_mtutuyunLF1szxm9vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtkjl8ZwRM1silcswo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtih9xpFJ91szxm9vo1_500.jpg

Kia Ora.