I hated the ending. Really anyone other than Bran but once I started thinking about it, it wasn’t he who “won” the Game of Thrones it was the Starks. Sansa got liberation for the North, Jon lord commander of the wall and Bran on the wheel chair throne. They all won. My biggest disappointment was Arya got nothing. She was the bad ass in this season and she’s left to play Dora the Explorer 

On 5/23/2019 at 2:28 PM, TigerBurge said:

I hated the ending. Really anyone other than Bran but once I started thinking about it, it wasn’t he who “won” the Game of Thrones it was the Starks. Sansa got liberation for the North, Jon lord commander of the wall and Bran on the wheel chair throne. They all won. My biggest disappointment was Arya got nothing. She was the bad ass in this season and she’s left to play Dora the Explorer 

Dora the Explorer, LOLZ

On a positive note, surely its totally left open for a spin off series though for Arya now. I'd expect that to be quite popular as she was everyone's favourite badass.

On 5/27/2019 at 5:46 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

Dora the Explorer, LOLZ

On a positive note, surely its totally left open for a spin off series though for Arya now. I'd expect that to be quite popular as she was everyone's favourite badass.

Nope! They said that these characters are done. Said they didn’t want to use these characters is spinoffs. I’ll try to find the article 

17 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

Nope! They said that these characters are done. Said they didn’t want to use these characters is spinoffs. I’ll try to find the article 

Wow. That's disappointing. I would've thought at the very least they could have made something from the ending to bank a few more $$$.

I’m going to go against the grain here and say I actually enjoyed this season.  It was far from perfect, it was rushed, there were a few wtf moments but no more so than other seasons.  However overall, the actual plot points, I enjoyed and was happy with the ending.

Now where’s that change my mind meme when you need it.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

On 5/29/2019 at 9:58 AM, Greboth said:

I’m going to go against the grain here and say I actually enjoyed this season.  It was far from perfect, it was rushed, there were a few wtf moments but no more so than other seasons.  However overall, the actual plot points, I enjoyed and was happy with the ending.

Now where’s that change my mind meme when you need it.

I don't think many were completely unhappy on how it went or how it finished (apart from @TigerBurge😂) its more that they could've fleshed out a lot more about the backstory of some plots and characters. More episodes would've meant much more connection to the audience like most of the earlier series.

Ned Stark had his head separated from his body in the episode I watched last night, one episode to go, quite enjoyed the series so far. Plus it's got Harry Grout and I'm sure the executioner is Wilko Johnson from legendary pub rockers Dr Feelgood. Nice.

What are the rest of the seasons like in comparison?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

What are the rest of the seasons like in comparison?

Far better. Than one moment with Ned becomes a good starting reference to shocks and plot twists. I breezed through the first 5/6 seasons absolutely hooked.