7 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Can't wait , actually watched a GoT top 20 moments so far season preview last week , Battle of the Bastards won. 

Oh not seen that.

Can't wait for new series

14 hours ago, McNasty said:

Mother fucker!  When I clicked on this thread it opened with the first post, which says "back on tonight".  I didn't realize that was from 3 years ago.  I was pumped thinking its finally back on tv.  

Son of a bitch.

Hahaha! Similar to that feeling when you think it's Friday, last day of work and its Wednesday.

I wont say too much until everyones seen it but that was a good opening in my opinion.  Setting everything up, getting all the players of the game where they need to be.  Plus Tormund was as entertaining as ever :D 

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

I used to watch it in the evening but so many spoilers end up on the internet or social media.  So now I get up a bit earlier and watch it while having breakfast :D Who doesn't love sex and violence with their cereal :lol: 

Pretty decent first episode i'd say. Never long enough though. If it wasn't for social media, I'd bank them up and binge watch all of them over a couple of nights.

Spoiler

The first two minutes were pretty darn good. I thought it was a flashback until I realise just before she took it off it was Arya.

Hahaha oops, I didn't think it was right when I was typing it... although now it's got me thinking of Melisandra's granny boobs :wub::lol:

Yeah definitely, and now we know what Euron's gift to Cersei is going to be... and let's just say the sand snake mother (Ellaria I think?) is not going to have a good time. Although, she can keep the 'SHAME!' Lady company :lol:

Kia Ora. 

2 hours ago, McNasty said:

3 words.

WHAT

A

RACK!

LOLZ!

Man, these episodes are waaaaaaaaaay too short. That's when you know it's a great series.

Spoiler

Felt like some of those sisters were getting it. Shame, but pretty obvious.

And what a weak cockless cocksucker.

19 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

Another good episode. Loved how old lady Tyrell gave the Lannisters one last 🖕

Yeah, it was a great way to leave him with a parting shot. I'm wondering where Melisandre is going. I also thought the Dawn daughter (don't know her name) was gonna get her head caved in at one point.

Before anyone tries to talk about the leaked episode:

1) I haven't watched it
2) I don't want to know

Just spoiler it up if you do. It's killing me waiting for it though.

Via the FG App

I'm glad I waited and watched the episode in HD as the quality apparently sucked on the leak.

What an episode though! It makes me more sure that Littlefinger is going to die soon and I'd guess it will be Arya with the dagger.  I also think at least one dragon will get killed at some point as they are so OP, they need nerfing quickly.

16 hours ago, Greboth said:

I also think at least one dragon will get killed at some point as they are so OP, they need nerfing quickly.

I totally thought the same. Lol.

Great episode, best so far. Love how all the Starks are coming together now.

I don't like Bran though now he's the three eyed raven. He knows everything that's going to happen which is a let down if he says anything.