i would've found the finale sickening, but i'd already seen this movie called Irreversible.  so.  yeah.  it was just kinda gross. :lol:

also (totally off-topic) i had to google "bestgore" and if it refers to this site then let me just say that its owner is a despicable fucking human being:

speaking of figures, are we gonna discuss the Sansa-cleavage or what.  i know the character is supposed to be 14 or something ridiculous like that. forget it, i just creeped myself out, everyone move along.

But in real life she is older than 14 right?  It's not like you're creeping over Hermione in Prisoner of Azkaban or something.

Keep calm and question nothing.

Don't read this if you don't' want slight spoilers:

So last Monday I was sitting at my desk talking to a coworker about the NFL

These two little twunts heard us talking about stuff, assumed it was GoT, because WTF else do people talk about on Monday's and asked if we watched.

I don't, so I kept my mouth shut. My buddy told them he does but that I had read the books.

One them sneers at me, wipes away the gravy from her chin and in this nasally voice, "Oh aren't you special, reading a book so you can be better than everyone else for watching the show."

I shit you not, I work at a University and this ham planet said this to me.

So I laughed, and asked are you at the part where the Mountain bashes Oberyns brains out or pops his eyes?

Did Tyrion kill his father or Shea yet after escaping, and finding them in bed together?

Has Cold-hands popped up yet?

etc..

Basically tossing random shit out there, but also spoiling the rest of this season for the gravy covered sow.

She squealed in horror, or hunger, I dont' honestly know and walked away.

I got a high five from my buddy, who has also read the books.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

She squealed in horror, or hunger, I dont' honestly know and walked away.

"Chops and gravy, YUM YUM YUM!" :lol:

I enjoyed the episode, not having read the books I didn't see the end coming :)

I especially liked when Gregor punched Oberyn in the face and sent his teeth flying then we see them broken in the closeup face smoosh. One thing that spoiled the end for me a little was my laughing about Oberyn repeatedly demanding Gregor admit to killing his family. Might be Pedro's accent but it reminded me of:

Inigo Montoya: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Count Rugen: Stop saying that!

:D

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Just caught up on episode 8 and 9, OMG I did not see that happening at the end of the fight! I actually screamed noooooooo at the end as I really like Tyrian and now it's not looking good for him. (I haven't read the books)

The defence of castle black was pretty awesome too, I just can't believe it's episode 10 tomorrow already! Another 9 months until we see any more...

Just out of curiosity, people who have read the books how far are we into the whole story?

blackops2sig.jpg

Just caught up on episode 8 and 9, OMG I did not see that happening at the end of the fight! I actually screamed noooooooo at the end as I really like Tyrian and now it's not looking good for him. (I haven't read the books)

The defence of castle black was pretty awesome too, I just can't believe it's episode 10 tomorrow already! Another 9 months until we see any more...

Just out of curiosity, people who have read the books how far are we into the whole story?

Martin's not even finished writing the books yet. We're coming up to the end of A Storm of Swords which is the third book.