Olenna said to Sansa not long before

Joffrey’s death: “War is war, but killing a man at a wedding? Horrid. What sort of monster would do such a thing?”

Margaery is now queen on her own by the way. It would be the perfect motive for her. My vote goes to the Tyrells

Margaery seemed really suspicious during the whole ceremony. She fed Baratheon the pie but many of the guests ate of the same pie and didn't get poisoned. It must have been the wine or maybe she did something to the fork? I don't know.

I've read elsewhere that others had pie on their plates but we never actually see them eat the pie. Maybe they knew as well. It's hard for me to comment without seeing the episode so I'll be able to confirm tonight.

EDIT:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Forgot to close the spoiler. My bad  :unsure:

After rewatching the episode I'm prety confident it was the Tyrells.

Great episode! My girl and I cheered at the end :lol: Still feel bad for the dude that got his penor cut off I hope he gets revenge.

As for the who done it I thought immediately it was Ser Dontos. He's sweet on Sansa and was there behind the stage at the exact time Joffrey's fighting to live to scoop her away. Maybe when the cup was dropped he stuck his arm through and under the table quick, grabbed and laced it then rolled it back by Sansa.

Wait, isn't the cup in front of Olenna Tyrell when she raises her eyebrows at Tyrion. Margaery takes it from Joffrey when she exclaimed it was time for pie and puts it there. Tyrion grabs it from in front of her the second time Joffrey demands wine right? Can't remember exactly. Very few people in the crowd were entertained by the little people reenactment, and the whole time Joffrey is being Joffrey I'm thinking to myself "if he treats his own family like this imagine how hes going to treat Margaery?" Olenna is feisty, already asked about what they could expect from Joffrey and wasn't impressed last season. Yeah +1 it was the Tyrell's.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

The first 2 seasons I split into 5 episodes in bed (very late nights) The third I watched all 10 in one day (no kids, no work, beer)

I'm just raging that now I have to wait with the common folk hahahaha

lol, I did that too last year... Think I watched 7 episodes per day. Sucks to wait for the coming episodes but at least you didn't have to wait for almost a year for the next season to start ;)

So how 'bout that speech, eh?

just give him all the Emmys already.  last night's scene where Oberyn is recalling how they first met was also incredible to watch.

I have never watched a episode and just recently got HBO. I can watch all the episodes on HBO GO,is it worth it

only if you want your heart stomped on (by really strong writing and acting.  the sets are crazy too.)

just give him all the Emmys already. last night's scene where Oberyn is recalling how they first met was also incredible to watch.

only if you want your heart stomped on (by really strong writing and acting. the sets are crazy too.)

You convinced me :) think I will start it tonight