It was always going to be difficult to follow last weeks episode and I don't think it was anywhere near as grand but some pretty interesting things were revealed and put in motion :) Just a shame that I don't think some are going to be finished this season :( though I am feeling more confident on calling Littlefinger's death this season.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

10 hours ago, Greboth said:

It was always going to be difficult to follow last weeks episode and I don't think it was anywhere near as grand but some pretty interesting things were revealed and put in motion :) Just a shame that I don't think some are going to be finished this season :( though I am feeling more confident on calling Littlefinger's death this season.

You may be right about Littlefinger but I think it's going to come at the cost of losing one of the Starks. Personally, I feel Sansa is on the cards :(

Not a great episode though, really hope next week's is better

Decided I couldn't wait for the showing so streamed it through Showbox.

FUCK. ME. SIDEWAYS. That was an awesome episode and I can't believe we only have 2 episodes left.

SPOILER

I kept shouting at the screen saying, 'no, no, no' when the Dragon was enevitably struck down by the Ice prickman. I'm really thinking Arya has already killed Little Finger now and it was actually her that had the chat about Brienne. As soon as the Dragon was down, my immediate thought was will they get it - well, now the ending to this series is going to be epic.

14 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

What a episode. I cannot believe we got to watch 2019 until the next. One of the best episodes ever. 

Hell it was. I've had to watch it over 3 visits whilst getting enough wifi signal for my showbox app on my phone.

Is it really gonna be that far away?

I'm gutted that we don't get to see more of the Great War until then.

Oh, and well done @Greboth

2 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Hell it was. I've had to watch it over 3 visits whilst getting enough wifi signal for my showbox app on my phone.

Is it really gonna be that far away?

I'm gutted that we don't get to see more of the Great War until then.

Oh, and well done @Greboth

They are saying possibly late 2018 but more that likely spring 2019

I really enjoyed the episode and certainly didn't feel like 80 minutes.  I was starting to doubt Littlefinger was going to get it this then bam! :D I thought Cersei was going to die this season too but obviously not.  I think she will at some point and my monies still on that it will be Jamie that kills her.

April 14th. Can't bloody wait.

It's been the one tv series out of the past decade I actually get excited about the next episode all week. Partly wish it wasn't the last series 😭

On 1/14/2019 at 2:38 PM, techno said:

Hopefully this final series? Will.be better than the last, personally thought it was a little weak.

Yeah, the last one was and too many episodes with not a great deal going on however i've not lost the hype for it as every season before that was pretty darn amazing.

I just can't call whats gonna happen. I'd love for all teh Starks to stay alive but I just can't see it happening. They kill off someone to shock the viewers for sure.

2 hours ago, Greboth said:

IT’S BACK!!! :D

Bit of a slow episode but the last few seasons openers have been about putting the pieces in the right places.  Got a few laughs from me and I’m excited to see where it goes.

I've ignored what you've said Greevs as I'm watching it tonight!

Cant believe the 2 year wait is over!

37 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I've ignored what you've said Greevs as I'm watching it tonight!

Cant believe the 2 year wait is over!

Well if you haven’t watched yet, let me tell you what happens .... :P 

On 4/15/2019 at 4:52 AM, Greboth said:

IT’S BACK!!! :D

Bit of a slow episode but the last few seasons openers have been about putting the pieces in the right places.  Got a few laughs from me and I’m excited to see where it goes.

Yeah it was a bit underwhelming, I was thinking with it only being six episodes that there would be a lot more excitement. It did set up a lot of storylines though 

I finally got to watch it a little earlier today and it was as you said. It was a good setup for many of the characters and lots of things I felt could go either way whether they live or die.