Site issues

I've got four more days of work then I've got some time off, so it'll have to wait until then guys, sorry.

Also, that mobile theme button is a pain in the arse, I've had a few people look at it and none of them could figure it out. I'll open a ticket with IPS and see what they can come up with. 

banlol.png

Also, that mobile theme button is a pain in the arse, I've had a few people look at it and none of them could figure it out. I'll open a ticket with IPS and see what they can come up with. 

Hope you/they get it sorted because I spend most of my time here on my cell and I can`t be arsed using the mobile version..

I'm getting an error message when trying to mark all topics as read on the mobile site, like so:

[#20312.1] Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

I'm getting an error message when trying to mark all topics as read on the mobile site, like so:

[#20312.1] Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

I hate to ask the obvious question, but were you logged in?  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Tapatalk is working fine for me. When i had problems i ended up going on a pc rather than my mobile, resetting my password and validating it through the pc. Its been fine ever since.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Hey Nolan is this still an issue?

And can anyone else try it out please?

Missed this the other day, sorry dude.

No problem, I know you're busy!

I experimented a little and I can mark all as read from the index page, but I can't do subforums. For instance, I tried it with the DayZ subforum and got the error message, but I can do the whole Role Playing Games from the index page.

It's not a big deal, more of a minor annoyance.

I got a 'get me out of here' screen earlier, now I'm being redirected to spam sites after the forum loads. Link used: http://forevergaming.co.uk/forum

Anyone else having this issue?

Could be something on your end. This type of shit frequently happens to my wife, and when I look into it, I find that she has grabbed some sort of coupon program, or weather toolbar, or facebook plugin that is the cause of the redirects.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Could be; it's still doing it. I'm on my work PC so I don't have anything like those installed. I don't have them on my home PC either! (pet peeve) If there was an issue I'd have heard from M$E and IT.

I tested it by logging in using Chrome (same PC) and Safari on my Mac and the site is fine. Must be Firefox. It's been sucking major ass lately.

Glad to know its not the site at least!

EDIT: It's not doing it anymore. <_<

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

I got a 'get me out of here' screen earlier, now I'm being redirected to spam sites after the forum loads. Link used: http://forevergaming.co.uk/forum

Anyone else having this issue?

I had that last weekend, but only on chrome. It lasted a couple of days but seems to be sorted now, very weird, I thought I had a virus but couldn't find anything.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg