First Impressions, Naval Strike

Sennex

Well I got one game in at least on Nansha Strike and ^ above sums it up. Haven't seen such bad rubber-banding in this game since the release. I was on a small conquest lobby and still it was a struggle. The map is reasonable; not too small but not very big either. Decent for conquest but could be carnage on high ticket servers particularly with snipers. I'll give the others a try at Christmas when the game might be running slightly better. 

I've learned to use you lot as guinea pigs. I refuse to touch shot like this until it's fixed. I have enough stress in my life without the thing I do to relax fucking me around and charging me for the pleasure.

So, guinea pigs, give me a heads up when it's fixed please :D

banlol.png

Just played Conquest on the Lost Islands map which was pretty good. Didn't experience any rubber-banding either. It wont last though. Another reasonably good map with a certain classic Battlefield feel to it. The cap radius of the flags is very big which surprised me. I was about 100m away from the C flag yet still managed to claim it. Just Wave Breaker and Operation Mortar left and then I'll crack on to the Carrier Assault mode to see how it plays.

I've learned to use you lot as guinea pigs. I refuse to touch shot like this until it's fixed. I have enough stress in my life without the thing I do to relax fucking me around and charging me for the pleasure.

So, guinea pigs, give me a heads up when it's fixed please :D

Some games are just horrible. Others I experance zero rubber banding. I would say it's about 70% good

Just to reiterate. lost islands or the one with the downed plane.cap it and hope you have a competent commander.if they deploy the gunship its like mw2 with the ac130 on wasteland....fish.barrel.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Just played Operation Mortar and that went surprisingly well! No rubber-banding or paper clips either. It ran pretty well. 

Good map too. Just Wave Breaker left to try along with Carrier Assault but I'm quite happy with this pack so far. The maps don't seem incredibly varied but they have the hallmarks of classic Battlefield. 

funny-gif-wave-fail.gif

Just done Conquest on Wave Breaker and that seemed like another good map. Much more water to navigate on in this map. The middle area consists of the key capping flags which can be a tasty battle. Gotta finally try Carrier Assault now on all of them.

Overall I'd say Naval Strike is a pretty good map pack. It's not incredibly varied or original but it has the classic Battlefield feel along with fairly balanced and fun to play maps. Graphically they don't seem as sharp as some that we've seen but it's certainly better than China Rising.

I really want to see some more snow maps in the next pack. Operation Locker looks great on the outside but most of us are too busy camping the fuck out of C. Frostbite 3 in snow I just wanna see more of.