Far Cry 4

J4MES OX4D

I have no idea.

Twitter vs Reddit

Well Twitter limits you to 140 characters. Reddit DGAF as long as you don't go over 3000. 

Twitter just spams nonsense with no moderation. Reddit allows the community/ reader to upvote and downvote topics, and comments in those topics to have them either better seen, or removed from the discussion

So yea, I guess if you find actual discussion based on merit and not being a celebrity, annoying then sure, Reddit isn't for you LOL

I don't know how to reply when "I put too much cinnamon in my apple sauce" and "My Cocaine Is So White" were at the top of the site last time I visited. :lol:

And thanks for the google search :lol:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Nah, you've got to drill down to the sub-reddits that interest you. Sennex is right though, your post may get noticed there. I know for fact that Bungie follows what's happening in the Destiny reddit.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Just got this game and I love it already. Graphics are beautiful and I already hate the boss. I can't wait to kill him with my bear hands that I will construct after I kill bears.

It's really good. Watch out for the honey badger. They will get your ass. Coop is really fun too Nev. We will try to get a session going

It's $39.99 on Aamazon for a really short time... should I do it???:)

I like it, it's kinda chill to play for a bit to break up destiny. Especially when there isn't that many people on. It's 40 bucks at gamestop now also. At least it was when I bought it Monday.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Yesterday I fired Steam up and see that Far Cry 4 has a 550mb update. So I think "what if!?". Sure enough when I loaded my save game it loaded the cut scene right after the last Willis mission. Only this time when it ended I was able to play the mission; I'm back in business!!! It only took 3 months and them totally ignoring me but they fixed it. :lol: And the game runs WAY better after this update. Amateurs.

man, just what I always wanted to do in life... :) the two player coop looks pretty cool... and I like the open enviroment aspect of it as well... might just go ahead and grab it...

I also recommend it.

When you finish the Willis missions I had issue with earlier, not to spoil too much but, you're dropped somewhere that you'll have to escape from. When done in the cut scene you end up in a blizzard and encounter the shape of what looks to be a Yeti walking past. A little foreshadowing. I'm curious with the Yeti thing if you are limited to what guns you can use because it wouldn't be fair with the signature Buzzsaw (MG42).

I beat the game not too long ago and received an congratulatory e-mail :lol: Same thing happen on console?

Reddit is amazing if you take the time to sign up and then select what subs you want to appear on your front page. There's a sub-reddit for anything and everything you can think of.

I didn't know this. I'm intrigued. Thanks!

I've never played any of the Far Cry games. Do I need to complete 1-3 if I want to try 4?

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif