The Walking Dead (Will Include Spoilers)

TigerBurge

Travoltified....Kyle Bees=Katie Butter :lol: :lol: :lol:

Putting an actor with his pedigree would be doing the show a disservice. Not a bad suggestion Cal, it just wouldn't work.

Also, good call on the Joe's Bar BQ Shack. I doubt we'll ever find out though, being that his throat is laying on some highway!!

A tribute video I made.

The theme of season 4 was Change. Can the Survivors maintain themselves in the face of the challenges or will they lose themselves to brutality. And if they do, can they come back to their humanity or are they too far gone.

Hershel was the Moral Compass of the group and now they have lost that part of them.

I tried to show the evolution of Rick trying to make things back to the way they were for Carl, then getting his ass handed to him for being a Pacifist.  After he goes off to recover, the Savage Rick emerges from the Cacoon.

The last song was used at the end of the episode when Rick kills the two guys in the bar. I think it is a fitting theme song for Rick - The Regulator.

I chose Carol's monologue talking about change over Rick's confrontation with Joe's gang, because it was right at that moment when he snapped.

Total editing time - 8 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AS_9wrCtsU

Keep calm and question nothing.

So, Easter Egg I didn't catch the first time around. During the last line of the season, they played with the lighting to make it look like Rick had an eye patch, to symbolize him turning into the Governor.

rick+governor.jpg

We got a ton of easter eggs this season and I'm convinced it's Showrunner Scott Gimple's doing. I'm so glad he is staying on for next year and hopefully the rest of the season. Glenn Mazara can suck it. He killed off Andrea when she was supposed to be on until season 8. She didn't know she was dying until the day before the shoot. They used her death as shock value and it was basically pointless. Hershe's death was handled very well, again, attributed to Scott Gimple. It was also Gimple's idea to have Sophia come out of the barn. He obviously is the right man for the job.

Keep calm and question nothing.

So I thought I would revive this thread being that we are less than 2 weeks away from the start of Season 5. from what I have read, this is going to be a very intense season. I can't wait for it to start.

Also, I read a small article about the spinoff series, that's due to come out in 2015. Supposedly, it set at the very beginning of the zombie outbreak and it centers around 2 families. Sounds pretty interesting.

It looks like old episodes of The Walking Dead are now airing on the WB. I'm pretty sure that's the channel I was watching last night. I watched the second episode last night and to be honest, it's amazing how much better the show looks no compared to then. The zombies, the special effects, the acting, etc. are all much better now. It just looked very old.

By the way, has anyone seen the pictorial of Maggie for GQ magazine?? My god she's hot!!! If you can get the pics, please post them here. I'm not savvy enough to do it.   :(

I'm good my man!! Less than a week left!! I'm so friggin pumped. I just watched the trailer above again and it looks even better now that we're that much closer.

Also, for you fans, AMC is playing every episode from the beginning, starting tonight, here in the US, at 7:00PM EST. I may watch the first episode again. I also have the last episode from last season saved, so I most certainly will watch that this upcoming weekend.

I'm behind on the comics but they are fantastic. Much like you guys, I watched the show first and then went back and read them. It's pretty cool to see where they got most of their ideas for the show.

5 days left!! Anyone watching the marathon on AMC? I watched an episode last night where they went back up to the roof top to get Merle but all that was there was his hand!!! And also, Shane beat the shit out of Carol's husband. That was great!!