13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The theme songs get better as they progress. I enjoy the older themes but I also think " A View to a kill" had one of the best songs.

One of my favorites too.

Also For Your Eyes Only. :ph34r:

What'd you think of Live and Let Die as a Bond song, as whole (music+visuals)?

DM9ON.png

What'd you think of Live and Let Die as a Bond song, as whole (music+visuals)?

Definitely one of my favorites right up there with View to a kill far as music. It was a bit different than the other songs for Bond opening themes that's for sure, but it certainly worked.

Sean Connery is the best bond in my eyes, have to put Dalton in a close 2nd and finally Brosnan. I agree with most here that Daniel Craig or wtf is a horrible Bond. The first thing I said when I learned he would be the new Bond was, wtf? He doesn't even look remotely like the others! He doesn't even have similar hair. I've yet to watch Skyfall. I refuse mainly because his Bond just isn't a proper Bond in my eyes, but thats just me.

Love that line from Goldfinger...

"Do you expect me to talk?"

"No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die! :) "

Overall great movie with a, yes, a so-so opening theme. x)

Finished Goldfinger last night and was all set to dive into Thunderball but got CB'd by the woman again. Insert forever NOT alone image. :ph34r: It was OK though because I went on for a good while about how much of a puhshe she was. Saying pussy like JB. "I'm tired. I want to go to bed." "That's because you're a puhshe." "I'm not a puhshe!" :lol:

The theme songs get better as they progress. I enjoy the older themes but I also think " A View to a kill" had one of the best songs.

You can see how the franchise is taking shape in just the first 3 movies. I know from Top Gear that there are some great and memorable Bond music score moments :lol:

I still hear Moon River. :ph34r:

Goldfinger OST.

Moon River.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Sean Connery is the best bond in my eyes, have to put Dalton in a close 2nd and finally Brosnan. I agree with most here that Daniel Craig or wtf is a horrible Bond. The first thing I said when I learned he would be the new Bond was, wtf? He doesn't even look remotely like the others! He doesn't even have similar hair. I've yet to watch Skyfall. I refuse mainly because his Bond just isn't a proper Bond in my eyes, but thats just me.

Same with me. Skyfall is a bit barmy like a few Bonds but is actually an excellent film in its own right. I highly recommend watching it. There are parts of the film which you feel the producers are trying to bring Bond back to the old days. They derailed far too much with Royale and Solace from the Bond feel for me.