BF4 Shortcut Kits

J4MES OX4D

Unlocked forever. You should have DMRs also (unless you unlocked them all already)

I don't think he has premium

I'm not a premium user..

..yet! 

I may indulge in the whole package this weekend as this game is fecking brilliant now and nothing would inspire me more than for EA to take more of my money :lol:

I'm not a premium user..

..yet!

I may indulge in the whole package this weekend as this game is fecking brilliant now and nothing would inspire me more than for EA to take more of my money :lol:

You only have a week to unlock the DMRs then the next week will be shotguns.

Why would you (in general) want to get everything unlocked like that?

Yeas, I would love to have the SSR and Spas, but I want to work for it.

Half the fun for me is doing challenges and looking forward to unlock "better" things.

Reasons why Unlock things like this are used:

• Why not?
  • Free Stuff, that most of us will never ever use, or take the time to unlock. So maybe we use that one top tiered DMR to troll some butt poodles on Flood Zone in one match; we randomly chose it cause why not. If it wasn't there, we would have used something else...
  • Dice decided to make Shotguns a Primary weapon; when they should be a kit slot, like the MASS or 320.

I could go on.

Yea, the thing here is that all of the weapons are balanced in BF, this isn't CoD, what is unlocked doesn't really matter as most of it will never get used. Its not like the Typ3 95 is really better than the ACW-R even though its unlocked well after. You could easily gimp the ACW into being a shit ass weapon for your playstyle with 1 attachment.

http://symthic.com/bf4-compare?ACW-R_vs_Type-95B-1

Example of what I mean. Note I didn't put any attachments on them. Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom to see what is the exact same between each weapon as well, because thats very important for learning how balanced this game is and why things like DMR, Pistol, Nade, Shotgun unlocks are nothing but fluff.

Now for me, the ACWR is a flippin God send. The gun feels good, its recoil and reload time mesh perfectly with my "Spray and pray/ Run around like a derp" playstyle.

Unlocks don't matter in a game where everything is balanced to the degree that it is here. Lets be honest would you ever actually use Flash bangs? Or would you use Impacts until they were unlocked and then come here and ask us, find out they suck, and then ignore them?

Cause thats all the unlocks do, they unlock things I (Dare I say, all of us here) will end up ignoring in total, except that one time we want to troll some jag offs on flood zone.

TL;DR

Who cares, its not like the shit will get used anyway.

//For the record I had all grenades and pistols unlocked well before these kits came out, I still only use incendiary and the P226

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Fair enough :)

But as I said; For me half the fun is the way towards the new stuff. Kinda like enjoying the journey more than the end destination :)

Cool

I view it as a road with loads of Forks and cul de sac's, the end destination being "Boredom" and the path being levels, the forks and cul de sacs are just what weapons I use along the way

Post up an unlock thread and let us know how many of them you use. I would honestly be curious.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."