You could buy it for a PC and do that :) 

yet another PC plug. 

Seriously, I've been playing BF3 on the PC as well as the PS3. The graphics already don't compare to a PS3. They are much much better but the keyboard + Mouse learning curve can be pretty hard with all these pros that only play on PC

I'm definitely getting this but waiting till I have a PS4 as it has definitely advantages on next-gen (60 fps and the aforementioned 64 player matches) but I'm not going to buy it twice. Ghosts on the other hand.is the exact same as I understand it, just a little prettier on next gen.

I can't afford a new GPU, and I flat refuse to "upgrade" to windows 8, so I wll have to pick this up on Console.

Have any of you seen the gameplay for PS3 or a comparison of PS3 vs PS4?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Bahaha, welcome Tommy

Hello sir!

The more I see about BF4, the more I want it. Looks amazing, and from what I've seen I think I'll enjoy it way more than CoD: Ghosts. Black Ops 2 just wasn't that interesting to me. BF4 just looks like it has so much more for me to do. ATVs, I think, will be my favorite. I hope they're plentiful.

Also, really nice job on the site. Pretty cool forums.